Sunday, March 16, 2008

One pricy ads…or is it?


I found this commercial interesting. This is an advertisement for Gillette feature three sports stars for their new Gillette Phenom. This advertisement was release a while back. The first time I saw it I didn’t pay much attention to it. Now when I saw it again I started thinking about it. We all know who Tiger Wood is, at least all golf lovers. Roger Federer is the King in tennis; I am a tennis fan as well. And Thierry Henry is a well known soccer player. I’ve seen a lot of ads with super star in them but this one have three. They are all very popular and are best at their game. I really want to know how much did they spent on paying the three super star. This interest led me to search for the answer but so far no luck. I wonder how much did they spend on the three stars.