Friday, November 9, 2007

Graduates Looking For a Job

Being a December graduate, I've just started to get into panic mode about finding a job after graduation. I found www.talentzoo.com to be super helpful. It differs a lot from other job sites like Monster because it only has posting for certain industries which include: Marketing, Advertising, Broadcasting, Public Relations and Publishing. The site allows you to search within each of the industries as well as choose where in the country you want to end up. You also have the capability of searching different locations at the same time. What I noticed and really enjoyed about this site is that it gives you the link to the company's direct website which allows you to further your knowledge of the company as well other positions they have available. I found this site to be very user friendly and I hope you can as well.

Happy Hunting!!