Monday, November 12, 2007

Lebron James Sponorship Income

I was reading this article about the popular Lebron James and the money he makes outside of the NBA. When he was 19 he had sponorship's worth a total of $135 million. He has a deal with Nike for $90 million, a deal with Coke worth $16 million, a deal with Juice batteries for $8 million and with bubbilcious for $5 million. That is a huge amount of money!!! Lebron seems like a great guy and everything but I haven't heard of him putting any of that money to good use. Maybe he has but i sure haven't heard anything about it. If he were to put half of that money into charity's he would probably get even more sponorships. I know its easy for me to say that but I mean come on whats $70 million to Lebron James, some people need it more then he does.